Anyone who knows a little about the beauty industry will be well aware about the world proven fact that Koreans pave the path for today’s skin trends. Korean beauty boils down to one thing– healthy, hydrated, gorgeous and glowing skin! Just as Koreans have got a grip of what skincare essences, BB creams, CC creams and cushion compacts are, they are hit with another beauty product– The Ampoule.
Ampoule is a new type of skincare product that has been all the rage in Korea for years and now this magical product is starting to pop up in the whole world. But what exactly an ampoule is and what is the best way to use it? Find out here…….
Korean ampoules are basically the beauty boosters that our skin has been longing for. It is a high potency booster for the specific skin problems. It tends to have the viscosity of a serum but it is precisely packed with more goodies per drop. In other words, ampoules are supercharged with active ingredients that work wonder in improving the quality of our skin. This potent, viscous fluid; often packed in dropper- type bottles or vials are claimed to deliver instant results on the skin.
How An Ampoule Is Different From A Serum?
People often have a misconception that an ampoule and a serum are the same as both of them are specifically packed with the highly concentrated amount of active ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin and target specific skincare problems. However, it is not so; they are not quite the same.
The difference between both this skincare products lies in the amount of active ingredients and the size of the products required to be applied to the skin. An ampoule contains more potent ingredient and its size is smaller than that of a serum.
In short and simple words, Korean ampoules are more powerful than serums.
Types & Traits of Korean Ampoules-
There are several different types of skincare ampoules available in the beauty industry. Albeit they work on improving skin quality, they are slightly different from one another in targeting the certain skin problems and producing the desirable glow.
Let’s throw light on a few of them that have hit the beauty world from their specific traits and textures.
Include A.H.C Capture Revite Solution Ampoule in Your Skincare Routine For…..
• Ultimate anti-aging treatment
• Hydrating, healthy and flawless glow.
• Skin elasticity care
• Brightening and whitening care
• Concentrated nutrition supply to skin
• Non-sticky texture
Include Medi-Peel 24k Luxury Gold Ampoule in Your Skincare Routine for…..
• Refining texture and creating fresh & moist skin.
• Skin brightening to give clear looking skin
• Intensive care
• Creating smooth skin
• 24K Pure gold vitalizes skin cells and detoxifies
• Return elasticity from deep within for firm silky skin
Include Inglemirepharm's Placenta Extract Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Base Solution In Your Skincare Routine For…..
• Fading fine lines and restoring skin elasticity
• Minimizing skin pores and restoring skin luster
• Pulling pores compact.
• Anti-oxidation and anti-aging
• Promoting skin metabolism.
Include Miss Zhang Ocean Ginseng Series In Your Skincare Routine For…..
• Replenishing nutrients for the skin
• Leaving skin smooth and supple.
• Fixing the problem of fragile skin
• Enhancing skin's resistance to allergens and irritants.
• Brightening & Firming
• Expelling skin deep dullness.
• Regulating water and oil to return to a healthy state.
• Dry sensitive, redness, cuticle damaged skin.
Include The History Of Whoo Gongjinhyang Whitening Ampoule In Your Skincare Routine For…..
• Making the skin pure and fair.
• Whiter and brighter glow.
• Providing the rich moisture and keeping the skin bright and radiant.
Include Labo Fillerina® Dermo Replenishing Treatment In Your Skincare Routine For…..
• Fast penetrating external application for at-home use.
• For keeping wrinkles at bye.
• For boosting cheekbones and lips
Which Step of your Skincare Routine you should use an Ampoule?
Ampoules are specifically formulated to deliver an optimal dose of active ingredients to the skin but it can never be used in place of an essence or serum. Use it in this sequence – cleanser, toner, ampoule, serum and lastly moisturizer. If you feel that it’s too much for your skin, you can skip the serum too but don’t miss to layer a light moisturizer over. It will create a moisture protection barrier to the skin that will prevent the active ingredients of the ampoule from evaporating.
So, don’t miss to include a good quality ampoule in your skin care routine if you truly wish to have a healthy, hydrated, gorgeous and glowing skin like Koreans!