There has been a complete craze of BB Cream and CC cream in the Korean beauty regimen for years and now it has mightily crept into the whole world. BB cream and CC cream is one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry aimed to deliver radiant glow to the lovely ladies. But picking the one for you can be rather confusing as the people get a bit perplexed about what the real difference is between the BB cream and CC cream and which one would be the best choice for them.
Let me define the difference…..
- The initials “BB” stand for “beauty balm” or “blemish balm”. They are multitaskers. You can expect to have a non-brightening primer, moisturizer, light foundation and the traits of sunscreen in this one product. It is also packed with the anti-aging properties.
- The BB cream tends to be a bit heavier and specifically better for dry skin, with a key concentration on prevention and maintenance.
- The initials “CC” stands for "colour and care" or "colour and correct". This skin care cream contains the powerful ingredients of a skin-brightening primer, moisturizer, light foundation, anti-aging products and sunscreen. They are good collagen boosters too.
- The CC cream tends to be a tad lighter and specifically formulated to target the acne-prone skin with a key focus on concealing existing issues.
Be it BB creams or CC creams, both these magical formulas are hot in the beauty industry and a pumped up version of tinted moisturizers with plethora of benefits. They are a quick fix to give your skin a good boost.
Boom Of BB Goes A Step Ahead Of CC-
Albeit both BB creams and CC creams are good to go for, if you want to streamline your beauty routine while saving vanity space and money, giving your skin the boost of BB cream would be the best choice for you.
Still struggling to know the tremendous traits of BB creams that it proffers to your skin and want to know when to use this magical product? Go on reading; all your queries would be resolved here….
Use BB Cream if:
- You are looking for a day to day foundation with a lighter feel.
- You want a natural look with sheer coverage.
- You have an acne prone skin.
- You have dry skin type.
- BB cream is the best option for acne prone skin as it lets your skin breathe.
- It is a tinted moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated too.
- It is ideal for oily skin because it conceals blemishes and enlarged pores while controlling the oil problem.
- This wonderful category of the Korean cosmetic product adds a light touch of color too.
- It also plumps and bestows your skin with the properties of anti-aging ingredients.
Best Bb Cream For Your Skin-
Here are the most preferred and highly rated BB creams that are considered to be the beauty secrets of Korean women.
How To Apply & Head Out-
Use your fingers to lightly blend a dab of the cream all over the face, including on the eyelids. For my trips to the casual outing or a workout, I apply the BB cream, skip powder, and just sweep on a lip balm and a little mascara, and I’m out the door.